Clark Freightways is a BC-based freight carrier, privately owned and operated since 1957. Our values of Integrity, Accountability and Teamwork have helped us build our reputation as a reliable partner, and a fair employer.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join our team as part-time Class 1 Driver/ Warehouse Worker.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced work team environment under pressure to meet deadlines
- Documentation is checked thoroughly for accuracy
- Loading and unloading freight. Scaling and cubing freight when required.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Complies with company policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- A friendly, collaborative team that will support and train you
- A challenging and dynamic role that will develop your skillset and talent
- A competitive compensation package
- Class 1 driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- 6 -12 months of previous driving experience
- Previous reefer experience is a definite asset
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Positive attitude and presentation
- Ability to engage in physical labour on a daily basis
Interested applicants please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org