The 33rd Annual BCTA Golf Tournament held on September 12, 2023, at Meadow Gardens Golf Club was a resounding success, thanks to our generous sponsors, enthusiastic attendees, and the spirit of charity that ran through the event.
We hope everyone enjoyed the new networking lunch banquet this year, as well as the excellent golf and on-course activities, the opportunities to win challenges, and prizes handed out at the dinner banquet. The tournament proved to be a swing for charity success as well, because thanks to the participants of the SafetyDriven Putting Challenge and the 50/50 Draw, we were able to donate over $1,300 to the Make-A-Wish Canada (BC & Yukon). This remarkable contribution will help make the wishes of children with critical illnesses come true.
We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to all the sponsors who made the event possible:
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Canada – Golf Carts
- Dieseltech Truck Repair & Mobile Service – Lunch Banquet & Beverage
- GroupHEALTH Benefit Solutions & DMI Disability Management Institute Inc. – Driving Range & Most Honest Team Awards
- Sterling Bulk Solutions Inc. – Awards Banquet
- CIBC Commercial Banking – CIBC Ball Challenge
- SafetyDriven-Trucking Safety Council of BC – Putting Contest
- First Truck Centre Inc. – First Place Team Awards
Hole & Activity Sponsors:
- 4Refuel Canada LP
- Cummins Sales and Service
- Dieseltech Truck Repair & Mobile Service
- East to West Group of Companies
- Finning (Canada)
- HUB International Insurance Brokers
- Inland Truck and Equipment
- Insurance Corporation of BC
- Ken Johnson Trucking Ltd.
- Ocean Trailer
- Parkland Fuel Corporation
- PetroCard Inc.
- Reflow Solutions Ltd.
- Streamline Transportation Technologies Inc.
- Trailcon Leasing Inc.
- ZF Group / WABCO North America
Thank you to the companies that donated banquet draw prizes.
To all our attendees, sponsors, and staff, thank you again for your dedication and support in making this event memorable. We can’t wait to tee off with you all again next year.