Trucking HR Canada (THRC) held its annual Top Fleet Employers Awards Gala on Thursday October 12th, bringing together industry professionals to celebrate some of the best workplaces in Canada’s trucking and logistics industry.
93 fleets were celebrated for their commitment to sound human resources policies that meet THRC’s Standards of Excellence. Awards were given to celebrate the most impressive workplaces across the country, taking into consideration online applications and employee surveys that look at a variety of HR best practices. Congratulations to the BCTA members that were showcased!
Stand-out fleets among the award winners this year are:
- Top Private Fleet/Fleet Services: Walmart Fleets ULC
- Top Small Fleet: Trans4 Group Ltd.
- Top Medium Fleet: XTL Transport Inc.
- Top Large Fleet: Challenger Motor Freight
The Achievement of Excellence Awards go to:
- HR Innovator: ONE for Freight
- Workplace Wellness and Mental Health: Whitecourt Transport Inc.
- Employee Engagement: Polaris Transportation Group
- Workplace Diversity & Inclusion: Midland Transport Ltd.
- Training and Skills Development: Trimac Transportation
- Workplace Culture: Steve’s Livestock Transport
- Women in the Workplace: Bison Transport
- HR Leadership: Caron Transportation Systems
Finally, the night’s most coveted award went to:
- HR Leader of the Year: Dave Dietrich, The Erb Group of Companies
Congratulations again to all 2023 Top Fleet Employers and Achievement of Excellence Award winners. BCTA is honoured to represent the member top fleets and award winners – thank you for leading the way.
Top Fleet Employers 2024
Applications for the Top Fleet Employers Program are now open! If you think your fleet has what it takes to be a Top Fleet Employer, THRC encourages you visit their website to learn more.